Invoice Financing | BizBloom

Invoice Financing

Tired of waiting for outstanding receivables? Let us help increase your cash flow.
Get Funded Now »

Invoice Financing – with “The Net 30 Slayer”

Running and growing a business is a hard thing to do. One of the most frustrating parts is waiting on payments and managing customers who tend not to pay on time. The money you’ve extended as credit to your customers can’t be used to cover expenses or reinvest in the company. The impact on your company’s “working capital” affects both stability and growth.

BizBloom’s Net 30 Slayer invoice financing provides much needed relief in situations like these by increasing cash flow based on outstanding receivables. It eases the burden on your business with a welcome injection of capital to help pay suppliers, cover payroll expenses, meet tax obligations and more.

How It Works

Once you have agreed to sell your invoice to a financing company, that company will extend an advance of about 85 percent of the total invoice value. The remaining 15 percent of the balance will serve as your reserve. From the reserve amount, the financing company collects its first fee, which is similar to a processing fee. The financing company then charges a factor fee that is dependent on the time of payment of the invoice. Once the process is complete, you receive the reserve amount less the total fees that have accumulated while the invoice was outstanding.

Do I Qualify?

Any B2B business can qualify for invoice financing as long as they have outstanding receivables. How much financing you receive depends on the amount and quality of your invoices as well as your creditworthiness. Don’t let net invoices keep you from running your business, beat them with the “Net 30 Slayer.”

How It Works

screens

Fill Out Our Simple Online Application

It’s fast and easy. Again, you don’t need any personal financial information to submit your application and be considered. Everything is based on business performance. If you have any questions, we’re standing by to help you.

Get Started »

screens

Consult With Our Loan Advisors

Based on your application, we’ll help you consider all your options and pick the best financial solution for you. We know the challenges small businesses face and will offer expert advice for your unique situation.

Get Started »

screens

Close On Your Loan Or Line Of Credit

We’ll help guide you through the entire process, serving as your personal liaison to over a hundred fine lenders. It’s what we do every day, serving small businesses like yours throughout the U.S.

Get Started »

screens

Get Funded

Our loan consultants will contact you with approval. In as few as 24 hours, you could secure the working capital you need and peace of mind you want.

Get Started »